At 2nd Home Ltd. we intend to establish the new standard for professional service when it comes to the management of your vacation rental.
We know that you've worked hard to live your dream of owning a 2nd home but if you haven't yet retired and you intend to rent out your property to tourists, you need a service provider that you can trust with your investment so that you have peace of mind that your property is being looked after professionally and with the same level of care and attention that you would give it if you were living in it full time.
Depending on your requirements, we can assist you with any individual part of the work required in owning a vacation rental or we can provide a turnkey solution for the entire management of your vacation rental property so that you can simply relax and enjoy the ownership of a 2nd home by just coming on as many vacations as you possibly can.
Our services are as follows:
VACATION RENTAL MARKETING AND RESERVATION MANAGEMENT
- Managing your marketing accounts such as VRBO, HomeAway, FlipKey, etc.
- Taking telephone calls and replying to all email inquiries
- Processing payments and sending confirmation details to the guest
- Meet and greet each of your guests at the property
- Dealing with guest complaints or repair issues
- Managing calendars on all marketing channels
- Updates to rates, text or pictures on all marketing channels
- Soliciting guest reviews
- Preparation of monthly revenue statements
- Preparation and submission of Monthly Department of Tourism Tax and Occupancy Reports
- Marketing of left over rental inventory that is not booked through conventional marketing channels
- Market Research and Recommendations on how to increase annual revenue, if possible.
If you have the time and reserources to handle the marketing and reservation management of your property yourself but you are also interested in maximizing your rental revenue we can also provide you with supplemental bookings to your own efforts.
If you are enrolled in our Supplmental Booking Revenue Program we will refer potential guests to your property in the event that properties we manage are unavailble for the dates required by the guest.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES
- Regular property inspections, evaluation and recommendations for repairs/maintenance/pest control
- Coordination and Supervision of repairs/maintenance/pest control
- Timely and Professional Communication via email and telephone to keep you up to date on the status of any issues, maintenance or repair work.
- Scheduling and Supervision of maid service
- Replenishment of cleaning supplies and hospitality items (soaps, shampoos, etc).
- Payment of all repair/maintenance/pest control, utility bills and expenses.
- Ensuring that water and electricity are not being wastefully used by service providers or during periods of non-occupancy.
- Preparation of monthly expense statements
- Scheduling and Coordination of Annual Hotel Licensing and Inspections
- Hurricane Management
Please contact us for further information on the cost of our services.